All parts for section 27 deburred and primed apart from the stainless steel items. These took quite a bit of deburring particularly where the holes had been punched. I used a selection of needle files to take away the raised edges. The spraybay is still standing although it’s colourfastness is seriously doubtful.
I got carried away with priming (in shorts!) and forgot that I hadn’t countersunk the firewall angles. I countersunk them and then just applied some primer to the holes, looks fine.
Lots of nutplates to attach to the tunnel sides.
Some dimpling of the cover angle brackets and then these are riveted to the tunnel sides.
and nutplates added.